I was circumcised as a baby, but somehow a small piece of skin is still attached to my penis. Should I cut the skin off?

Dr. James Kuan
Urology
In brief: No
Unless the skin is painful or tears with erections or stimulation, i would suggest doing nothing.

In brief: No
Dr. James Kuan
Dr. James Kuan
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Very painful if you try!
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Yes if U R a surgeon
Otherwise let a doctor, urologist or surgeon remove it.

In brief: Yes if U R a surgeon
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Should YOU? No.
This is not a procedure (nor a work area) for do-it-yourselfers.
A little piece of foreskin is not going to get in your way or otherwise cause you any inconvenience, so there is no need to do anything. If you find it unacceptable cosmetically, let a doctor remove it, please!

In brief: Should YOU? No.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
In brief: Save it for kitchen
This is not uncommon.
If you want to do some DIY activities you should save it for those renovations around the house. At least there you can call someone in on a non urgent basis if you mess up. Here you can trigger an infection or serious bleeding that could permanently scar your friend. Either leave it alone or have someone that does that for a living decide what should be done.

In brief: Save it for kitchen
This is not uncommon.
Dr. Shontae Buffington