I have a corn on my left baby toe. How do I get rid of it?

In brief: Shoes & pads
The corn may be a reaction to a tight shoe or an underlying bone spur. Start out with a wider shoe and wear a pad around the corn to remove pressure from the thick skin.
If it persists see a podiatrist to treat the cause of the problem.

In brief: Shoes & pads
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology
In brief: Keep pressure off
Avoiding shoes that are too tight can help.
There are also products like salicylic acid plasters that can soften corns, making them easier to peel or pare off. Donut-shaped cornpads can help keep pressure off the corn also. Peeling or paring dead skin from the surface can make a corn feel much better, even if it doesn't go away. It can take a while to get rid of a corn.

In brief: Keep pressure off
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Daniel Hatch
Podiatry
In brief: Corn issue
You may first attempt padding the area and wearing wider shoes.
If that doesn't relieve it then seek a foot and ankle specialist who can provide surgical repair options to provide long standing relief.

In brief: Corn issue
Dr. Daniel Hatch
Dr. Daniel Hatch
Dr. Shontae Buffington