How to best deal with my child that has adhd?

Dr. Andres R Villar

In brief: Love and learn

Your child does not choose this behavior, and sadly enough he or she does not like been that way, understand thst your child needs help, loving firmness reassurance and understanding'but your child also needs professional help, medications, behavioral therapy, school intervention and you as a parent need parental skill training in dealing with your child's issues and been and advocate for him or her.

In brief: Love and learn

Dr. Andres R Villar
Dr. Andres R Villar
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: O dear!! Diet

I have seen hundreds of add/adhd etc.
It is invariably induced by the standard american diet (sad) and all the "junk", pop, ice cream. Etrc. Please go to my blog "oxygen, the spark of life" that you can google. Read the post "sweet and dangerous". This is an affliction of the nervous system that is so common that the U.S. Actually ran out of Ritalin (methylphenidate) some years ago.

In brief: O dear!! Diet

I have seen hundreds of add/adhd etc.
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale