How much weight can I lose if I just eat baby carrots for two weeks?

Dr. Richard Nguyen
Bariatrics
In brief: Just a few pounds.
A few pounds only but that doesent lead to a healthy diet hat you can maintain weight loss.

In brief: Just a few pounds.
Dr. Richard Nguyen
Dr. Richard Nguyen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Not recommended
You likely would lose weight with a diet of only carrots - but your health would suffer as carrots do not contain all the necessary nutrients to maintain your health.
You are correct in thinking that the key to weight loss is dietary constraint - but you should observe a well balanced diet that restricts total caloric intake in order to lose weight safely. See a dietician for guidance.

In brief: Not recommended
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Jane Van Dis