Even though I had chicken pox vaccine as a child, can I still contract shingles?

Yes. The chickenpox vaccine protected you from wild chickenpox. It was not designed to or promoted as protection against shingles. In fact recipients of the vaccine do get shingles but at a lower rate than those having wild chickenpox. When you are old enough, you can get the shingles vaccine,which is like the CPX vaccine only much stronger & designed to "wake up" your immune system to prevent shingles.
I think so. I think there's still a chance of getting shingles. No vaccine is perfect or 100% effective.