Can RSV cause a rash 2 weeks after a 10 month old gets out of the hospital?

In brief: Doubt it
I've treated thousands of cases over several decades and don't recall a rash associated with any of them.The germ selectively invades the airway tissue and is not present in the blood to any significant degree.
Only blood invaders trigger a generalized rash.If a rash came up two weeks after hospitalization it is much more likely to represent something else.

In brief: Doubt it
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: I'm not sure...
...What your question is, precisely.
If you're asking whether RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) can cause a rash, yes, any viral illness can be accompanied by a rash, although it's unusual with rsv. If you're saying the child was hospitalized for RSV 2 weeks ago, has recovered, and now has a rash, that rash would not be due to rsv. Something else is causing it, possibly a medication.

In brief: I'm not sure...
...What your question is, precisely.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Cindy Juster