Can you tell me if i could use listerine, while having an inviaslign retainer?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: No restrictions

Because they can be removed, you are able to brush and floss your teeth just like you normally would.
You can also soak retainers in a half and half solution of Listerine and water twice a week to get them extra clean.

In brief: No restrictions

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin

In brief: I agree!

Invisalign retainers acts as a reservoir, I prefer to keep drinks and mouthwashes out of your mouth WHILE wearing these retainers!

In brief: I agree!

Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. Stephen Calendine
Perfectly fine to use Listerine...rinse with the aligner out of your mouth. Colored mouthwashes will discolor clear orthodontic retainers
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

Listerine can be used when undergoing orthodontic treatment.
It is a good addition to daily oral care. I would not use it when you have the retainers in your mouth. It would limit the overall exposure to the medicaments in the mouth wash. It might also be visible inside of the retainers thus not being invisible.

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash