Can you tell me if i could take iron and calcium supplements with nutrex lipo-6 black?

In brief: Save your money

Unbelievable how many new miracle supplements are appearing on the market and nutrex lipo-6 black is another "new kid on the block".
This so-called "fat burner" is associated with no credible evidence of benefit, and is yet another potential scam, with possible bad adverse events. Talk to your doctor, as you are clearly in search of some solution. Just do it safely.

In brief: Save your money

Dr. Jamil Hussain
General Practice

In brief: See below

I do not know what nutrex lipo-6 black is and tus cannot comment.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jamil Hussain
Dr. Jamil Hussain