Sharp right lower andominal near belly button. Been a few days that it just stuck there. Worsens with walking and moving. Fever. Nausea. Vomiting. Help?

Poss. appendicitis. My first advice to you is to get this checked out sooner rather than later, even if that means a trip to the er. A ruptured appendix is much more difficult to deal with than one that has not ruptured yet. One easy way to see if it may be appendicitis is to jump up. If the pain is made worse when you land and is confined to that right lower quadrant, then more likely appendix and not stomach bug.
Ruptured cyst? ruptured cyst cause significant pain in the abdomen and can give you nausea , chills and lots of other symptoms. Make sure you are drinking enough fluids so you don't get dehydrated. See you gyne if not improving over the next few days or sooner if getting worse. Appy also possible, see above.