What are some type 2 diabetes so they don't have to take januvia, (sitagliptin) metformin or any pharmacist medication?

Dr. Brendan Rice

In brief: Diet/Exercise

Please talk to your physician or diabetic educator to develop a treatment plan and let them know you are wanting to look for non-medication treatments.
Having said that, the main thing that has caused patients of mine to get off of their diabetic meds is weight loss, exercise, and eating a low-sugar/carb healthy diet. I know that's not easy, but it can make the progression of the disease slow.

In brief: Diet/Exercise

Dr. Brendan Rice
Dr. Brendan Rice
Dr. Keegan Duchicela