When taken in large doses, which vitamin is associated with liver injury and peptic ulcers?

Vitamin overdose. Vitamin a toxicity develops after 2 years of 50, 000 iu daily with liver enlargement, ascites, portal hypertension, cirrhosis. Sustained release Niacin can cause liver failure after 1-4 weeks of 3 grams/day, & lesser doses can result in GI upset & worsen asthma. Vitamin e given to premature infants can cause liver enlargement & jaundice. K when given to pregnant women can cause jaundice in newborns.