Please tell me what to do about bulimia nervosa?

Eating disorder . If you think you have an eating disorder, call a psychologist or psychiatrist who specializes in eating disorders and find out. They will know what you need to do if it is an eating disorder. There are also self help groups oa (overeaters anonymous ) and anorexia/ bulimia groups but a professional will know about programs near you .