Could you tell me what is the most successful form of treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder?

CBT. The most effective treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder is often cognitive-behavioral therapy. Antidepressants are sometimes used in conjunction with therapy, although medication alone is rarely effective in relieving the symptoms of OCD.
Treating OCD. The best treatment for OCD is cognitive behavioral therapy. This often involves exposure and ritual prevention. While this treatment is hard work the effects last. The biggest problem is finding a therapist who knows how to treat OCD properly .