Kyphoplasty ballon surgeons--what were your results?

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery

In brief: Excellent

Kyphoplasty is an excellent treatment for patients with osteoporotic compression fractures that are failing conservative care or are in debilitating pain.
It is also successful in the treatment of pathologic features from certain metastatic tumors and multiple myeloma. It is not indicated for vertebral fractures in younger patients. Proper indications and patient selection are key.

In brief: Excellent

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Excellent

My results have been excellent, and have been included as part of one of the published irb approved studies.
Not all patients get vertebral height restoration, but the pain relief is dramatic. I still do kyphoplasty procedures with balloons, and also with cavitation devices.

In brief: Excellent

Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Eric Weisman