I'm curious what could happen if i take ADHD meds and don't have adhd?

In brief: Varies with the med

I can think of at least 5 different families of medications that are sometimes used with adhd patients.
Each type has different side effects. If you can be more specific, the answer might fit in the sites limit.

In brief: Varies with the med

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Adrenalin effect

Stimulant medications increase the concentrtion of Nor epinephrin (nor adrenalin).
As a result you might experience an increase in heart rate, increase level of alertness, jitteryness, irritability, restlessness, even hallucinations.

In brief: Adrenalin effect

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Jonathan Jassey