Is life more worthwhile if you possess beauty or intelligence?

Dr. John Weeks

In brief: What's worthwhile?

To paraphrase dorothy parker: beauty is only skin deep, but stupid goes clear to the bone.
Personally, i think how you treat others is more important than how you look or how smart you are.

In brief: What's worthwhile?

Dr. John Weeks
Dr. John Weeks

In brief: I had a teacher in

High school who was brilliant.
She would have been considered unattractive by most - she stated that because of her lack of physical beauty - that is what she desired most. I have known other women who were physically attractive who longed to be smarter. I think we all have worth - whether or not we are smart or attractive.

In brief: I had a teacher in

High school who was brilliant.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil