What are the chances of infertility for women at 42who have monthly ovarian cysts?

Higher chances at 42. Without knowing much about you as an individual other than your age & cysts, fertility decreases every year after 40 and it is very difficult to conceive at 45 or older with your own eggs for most women (always exceptions). 41-42 year olds may have a 15-25% chance of success with more high-tech fertility treatment like ivf. See a reproductive endocrinologist. Cysts may be a sign of low egg supply.
Depends. That really depends on your history, previous pregnancies, whether they are normal cysts or endometriosis. Certainly it is harder to become pregnant at age 42 than even age 40 so if you are interested it is very important to consult with a fertility specialist who can give you an individualized answer.