Can anyone tell me what could cause lack of emotion and libido? Are they related?

Depression. Depression is one possible cause of lack of emotion and low libido -- and yes, they are related in depression. Loss of interest in activities you previously enjoyed (like sex, for most people) can be one symptom of depression. There are other possible causes of these symptoms also. Please see your physician for an evaluation.
Eval. Get a full psychiatric evaluation to determine what bothers you, and consider medication to take the edge off them symptoms. Next, get a referral to a reputable psychotherapist to discuss what your current emotional state and life experiences men to YOU. Meds and therapy together are the most optimal approach, for the most part.