Pain along ribs at underwire of bra area & in rib cage below breasts. Upper back pain. Are these related? Constant fear of mi. Doc says heart is fine

In brief: Try this

Wear less restrictive or different style bra but the idea is that it be looser around the rib age area.
I have seen this work in a number of patients complaining of pain in the distribution that you are referring.

In brief: Try this

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Many thanks for your feedback. I'm glad the information was helpful to you. I am available for further questions including VIRTUAL or even PERSONAL consultation should you choose to come to Cleveland, OH- one of Forbes Magazine's TOP 15 emerging Downtown Metropolitan areas in the country. See you at: www.healthtap.com/dr-saghafi using KeyCode: PDXFNR to make your appointment today. Cheers!
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine