If a pregnant girl has bad HPV (human papillomavirus) can she have her baby natural?

Probably. Many women have hpv and have no problems with delivery. If there are many and very large warts present at the vagina it may be advisable to proceed with a cesarean delivery just to avoid trauma to the area. That really is quite rare.
Depends. If there are active lesions in the pathway, baby can be contaminated on the way out & eventually show warts. These can end up on babies vocal cords & be very difficult to treat. Best get them removed or consider c section .