Please help me. I think i've got a kidney stone right now. I feel pain in my back, and side. Is there any natural way to get rid of these stones?

Dr. Gerald Klein
Radiology

If stone is small enough it will pass thru your ureter from kidney to bladder on its own.
Need to drink lots of fluids. However, this may be painful. If stone is too large to pass it will get stuck and require some type of intervention. Suggest you see a urologist to see if stone can be identified, what its location and size are and if you require pain meds or other assistance.

Dr. Gerald Klein
Dr. Gerald Klein
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine