I want to undergo a master body health check up can u suggest what type of tests I should do? I have high blood pressure, hypothyroidism.

Test with doctor. Unfortunately, there's not quite enough information to suggest which laboratory tests you should order. A 53 year old women (and men) should have a regular doctor, as there are several screening tests that have been shown to be effective. Therefore, i would recommend you ask your physician, then follow-up for an appropriate interpretation of the results.