What food to eat to lower high liver enzymes?

Avoid carbs. The most common cause of elevated liver enzymes is called non-alcoholic fatty liver. It helps to avoid carbs. Avoid sugars (especially fruit juice, baked goods, sodas) and starches (like flour, rice, potatoes) and see if you can walk 20-30 minutes a day.
See Doctor. Infectious hepatitis can be a reason for elevated liver enzymes. Acetaminophen related products such as Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) can also cause this. Some turn to certain supplements for assistance. Milk thistle, nac, Alpha lipoic acid have all been studied for liver support. Nac is actually used in the er to protect the liver from Acetaminophen toxicity. Avoid alcohol. Get doctor assistance and monitoring.