Can you list a minimum of 10 medications in order of strength, from weakest to strongest. Stronger than tramadol as he it's on that and it doesn't work?

Opioid . Many medications in opioid class have stronger analgesic effects than tramadol. However they are not a good option for chronic pain management because of the addictive and other side effects. Chronic pain is better managed with multiple modalities. It may be helpful to discuss this with your doctor and a referrer to pain specialist may help.
Not on Health Tap. I am sorry but we clearly state here that we do not offer treatment on health tap. You are asking for clinical involvement in a process that cannot be adequately addressed by strangers on the internet. If your son's treatment is failing to provide appropriate resolution then the treating physician must be informed and involved or a second opinion requested in person with examination.