What is a full body fat and lymphatic cleanse?

A nonproven detox. I don't know much about this, but my understanding is this is a method advocated by some natural medicine folks of cleansing the body of toxins using exercise, massage, skin brushing, and deep breathing. It is not known to treat or prevent any disease. These techniques cannot remove toxins from the body, but they may make a person feel better by decreasing stress and improving relaxation.
Snake Oil!! No such thing. Feel free to send your wasted money um- extra money to me. I have children in school.!
Scam. Your body removes or processes anything toxic naturally. This is mumbo-jumbo designed to get you into non-evidence-based cult medicine that will have you worrying about trivial stuff for the rest of your life. Some of the protocols can send you to the intensive care unit. Be discerning.