I have had myasthenia gravis for 18yrs and systemic lupus for 2 yrs. For 6 months I have had most all of the symptoms of pelvic girdle pain, but with bleeding. I am 55 yrs w/ hot flashes. Help?

See md asap. Assuming you mean vaginal bleeding, see gyn, to make sure you don't have a potentially serious uterine or ovarian problem (including cancer). If you mean rectal bleeding, see GI doc to check for colorectal issues, including inflammation, polyps, cancer. If you mean urinary bleeding, start with gyn, but may need urology evaluation.
Concerning symptoms. I am concerned. You need a good pelvic exam to investigate the bleeding. You need an exam asap. I am in matthews, nc and can see you this week.