I travel by taxi, bus, metro everyday for about 2 hours to reach my office and same time going back. Due to which im starting to grow lower back pain.

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: By inflatable lumbar support pillow

That's a long commute! you can buy inflatable lumbar support pillow that'll prevent slouching, and encourage good posture, and you'll arrive at your destination recharged, awake and ready to go.
Often without support, your back us working overtime to compensate. You'll end up being tired by the time you get to work/home.Also get a good pair of shoes and arch supports.They'll keep you in good stead.

Dr. Eric Weisman