Where can I find financial resources for my son who has cancer ewing sarcoma?

Dr. David Masiello
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: ACS
The american cancer society is a good place to star. There is also likely a state cancer fund, and a local cancer fund you can look to for help.
Your physician should be able to get you in touch with these groups.

In brief: ACS
Dr. David Masiello
Dr. David Masiello
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology
In brief: Cancer center.
This is a hard topic, but probably the best place to start is at a major cancer center, like memorial sloan kettering, or another near you.
They are used to working with cancer patients, so they are likely to be able to work out financial issues with patients who are often unable to handle this on their own. It would be smart to talk to your/your son's doctor about this since they may know also.

In brief: Cancer center.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Cindy Juster