Im 7 weeks pregnant; I've been tanning, on 400 mg lamotrigine, 40 mg adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) dying my hair and chain smoking. What are the chances of a healthy baby?

In brief: Lower than average

The most accurate answer anybody can give you is that your chance of having a healthy baby is going to be lower compared to a person similar in health and age to you who does not do those things.
Now, my hunch is that you probably guessed that would be my answer. So now...Maybe you have a follow-up question?

In brief: Lower than average

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi