I just found out i'm about nine weeks pregnant. Before i knew i was out drinking...A lot. I've stopped but am scared. Will my baby be ok most likely?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: In this situation

Your baby will be best helped if you have no more alcohol until after the delivery.
There is little to do to change the past. There is also no guarantee that there has not been harm. But, healing is real and brain development will be ongoing as the baby grows inside of you. Now is the time to take your prenatal vitamins, to eat well; and to be in fellowship with expectant mothers not drinking.

In brief: In this situation

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Jane Van Dis