If my child is a hemophiliac, when will I learn to infuse her?

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: As soon as necessary

You can be instructed about infusion at any time on models but actual teaching will occur the first time she will need infusion, when you will be involved in the process.

In brief: As soon as necessary

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hemophilia

You need to find a good pediatric hematologist to work with you on the most appropriate approach for when infusions are needed and when they are not.
Plus, you and your child need to feel comfortable with your doctor before deciding on any significant medical infusions.

In brief: Hemophilia

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick