I went to see the surgeon and was told that me knee is as good as it is going to be. My MRI shows different but he doesn't believe it. What do I do?

Second Opinion. If you are not satisfied with your Surgeon's opinion, and are worried that something is being missed, then please go to another Surgeon for a second evaluation and opinion, or ask your Doctor for a referral to a specialist.