Abdominal ultrasound:what does the following mean? "the liver shows mildly increased echogenicity compatible with fatty infiltration. No focal hepatic

Fatty infiltration . Is also called fatty liver. This is a condition known as steatosis in medical terms. Steatosis can lead to liver damage which can result in cirrhosis. Steatosis is associated with metabolic syndrome which is a collection of problems including diabetes and high blood pressure. You need to see your doctor and possibly a gastroenterologist if you liver labs are too bad. Time to start eating healthy.
Fatty liver. Your report shows increased fat in the liver. This is most often caused by being overweight though there are other causes.