Neck pain with arm and hand pain and tingling in left foot...What coul it be?

Pinched nerve. This sounds a lot like a pinched nerve in the neck. The left foot tingling is unusual for a pinched nerve in the neck so it would suggest a different diagnosis or 2 separate unrelated diagnoses.
Lots of options. Neck pain that is associated with arm and hand pain could be a herniated disc in your neck. Is it one side or both sides? The left foot should not be related. Tingling there could be lumbar disc, sciatic nerve irritation along the nerve or nerve injury from disease like diabetes. Brain conditions that could cause all 3 issues are rare.