Why would I be having mood swings especially waking up in the mornings ? Like I don't feel like myself im saying things before I think.

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi

In brief: Many Reasons

There may be many reasons that you are having these symptoms.
Have you had any recent stressors/changes in your family/work life? Are you getting enough quality sleep? It is important to find the source of these symptoms since that is where the solution lies. Your doctor can help you sort through these questions as well as run any necessary blood tests to get to the bottom of this.

In brief: Many Reasons

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi

In brief: Seek the answer

Is this something in particular? It is hard to sift through your issues, it seems like professional will be able to help you to see what you don't like about yourself and, the most important, how to change it.

In brief: Seek the answer

Dr. Margarita Krasnova
Dr. Margarita Krasnova