Are orgasms safe during pregnancy?. Will they harm my baby?

Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
An orgasm can be associated with mild uterine cramping, and unless you have a risk of preterm labor, it should be of no harm to you or the baby.

Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Yes, will not hurt!
Absolutely. Sex can generally be had up until delivery, although recommendations say you should slack of the last month.
This i, assuming you are not swinging from a "trapeze." excessive trauma can be harmful. This advice pecludes any problem such vaginal bleeding, evidence that the child might be premature. Consult your ob/gyn doc if issues arise. I feel the advice given will be similar!

In brief: Yes, will not hurt!
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Jane Van Dis