Root canal or extraction, root canal cause cancer? I know they teach dentist to think root canal is safe. But i want to know if it is really safe? Why

Dr. Gary Klugman
Dentistry

In brief: It is safe

Do you really think dentists would do something that causes cancer? Don't believe everything you read on the net.

In brief: It is safe

Dr. Gary Klugman
Dr. Gary Klugman
Dr. Paul Brand
As a general dentist for 30 years now, I've had my own dentistry done (by my wife/partner) including 3 teeth that I would not still own, were it not for root canal therapy and a crown to protect it. I would do the same thing next week, if I had an abscess, because it is not only safe, but very successful. Ages ago there were materials used that were not safe, but they are illegal to use now.

In brief: Cancer ?

Endodontics is a specialty that dentists can train for following graduation from dental school.
It is a multi-year program taught in some of the most prestigious universities. Do you honestly believe that the dental profession is being educated and trained to harm you ?

In brief: Cancer ?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: RCT vs EXT?

If the tooth can be saved with rct and a restoration, and that what was recommended to you, it would be a better choice.
In all of history, there has never been a link between rct and cancer. There is more chance of getting cancer from eating, drinking, flying, and breathing than having rct. I hope you won't stop any of those activities for fear of cancer. Lead a happy life and make wise choices.

In brief: RCT vs EXT?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. John Van der Werff
Absolutely agree!
Pathology

In brief: It is safe

I have looked at the claims and they are an obvious misuse of Petri dish work to frighten people.
I have devoted much of my life to understanding cancer and this simply does not look credible. If it were true, a research piranha at the NIH would have proved it by now ... This is how reputations are made. It has not happened. You are almost grown up and I hope you will be a discerning adult.

In brief: It is safe

Dr. Jack Hinkle