Jaw pain/headaches for 5 months. I've gotten meds and they didn't help. I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled hoping that will help. If not, what next?

Ortho or prostho. 5 months is a long time to be in pain, I am sorry for you. Medication really masks the underlying cause, so is an inappropriate long term therapy. I really doubt that removal of wisdom teeth will help you, they could be causative in only very special circumstances. See an orthodontist/prosthodontist who are experts at diagnosing problems of occlusion. Without examination i can't tell you more.
Maybe TMJ. Jaw pain and headaches can be due to temporomandibular (TMJ) dysfunction especially if you grind your teeth or clench your jaw at night. Improper teeth alignment can also cause tension to the jaw. See an ENT doctor if the wisdom teeth extraction doesn't help.
TMJ. If the wisdom teeth removal doesn't fix the problem, have the tmj's examined by a dentist who treats many of these type of problems.
Jaw pain. See a dentist for a bite plate (mouth guard) to wear at night. A lot of times these symptoms are caused by grinding your teeth at night; if so, this will help. The condition is called temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome.