What is the best otc, non-ppi antacid (i.E. Malox, mylanta, pepto bismol, tums, (calcium carbonate) rolaids, etc.)?

Acid reduction... Non-ppi acid reducers include the h2-blocker class (tagamet=cimetidine; zantac=ranitidine; pepcid=famotidine) as well as antacids (like maalox, mylanta, tums, (calcium carbonate) etc.). The former reduce production of acid while the latter neutralize stomach acid. There are pros ; cons to each, so its not a question of which is best but which is best for you. Can take antacids 1 ; 3 hours after meals ; at bedtime.
Many work. The one that works for you. Try each of these and see which one works well for you. Some folks prefer tablets like Tums (calcium carbonate) and rolaids while others prefer liquids. Try them all out. They all work.