What made you choose healthtap over a number of competitors?

In brief: It is professionally

Run. I was in another organization before.
Unlike the previous site, - healthtap combs the site for inappropriate questions, inaccurate responses, solicitation of products through responses, etc. The overall quality is very high - that matters to me. It is also fun ; allows me to interact with my colleagues. Take care.

In brief: It is professionally

Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Why healthtap?

I have answered questions on other sites - i like the format here - and the variety of question.
Plus - the feedback - is helpful and fulfilling.

In brief: Why healthtap?

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: HealthTap choice

I agree with dr. Fowler about healthtap's attempts to maintain high quality content by monitoring questions and responses.
Doctors can provide feedback, and so can patients. I like connecting with my colleagues here, and providing a public service. I also like that other doctors can add to each others' posts so that we can all learn together. Other sites seem much more static.

In brief: HealthTap choice

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Maturity.

The powers that be at HealthTap have created a very mature and usable product.

In brief: Maturity.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone