What antibiotics would I be able to get if I am diagnosed with a grumbling appendix, as my sister had it and it went to appendicitis?

In brief: See the surgeon

If you have appendicitis, best antibiotic is removal of infected appendix, see your surgeon.

In brief: See the surgeon

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Appendicitis

I am not familar with that term but it sounds like a mild case of appendicitis.
Taking antibiotics for something like this are ill advised - it will supress the infection but not fix the problem and will simply delay having your appendix removed. If you are having right lower quadrant pain-it is best to be checked out - and if needed-have your appendix removed before it has a chance to rupture.

In brief: Appendicitis

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery