My boyfriend is getting this wierd rash, (red spots) on his penis, mainly on the tip, and he says it burns after sexual intercourse?

Needs examination. These symptoms could the result of an infection. Examination is indicated and also possibly treatment, so that if this is a std, you are aware and can also be treated also.