How can I lower my blood pressure?

Healthy diet. Loosing weight usually will cause your blood pressure to drop. In some people, lowering salt consumption will also help. If neither of these is enough, and for a lot of people they aren't, then you need to take your medication and follow up with your dr.
A few things to... Keeping ideal body weight, eat healthy/no added salt, aerobic exercise regularly 4-5x/wk, reduce daily stresses, sleep well, and don't smoke etc..These are so called modifiable risk factor--you can't change genetic. Look up the dash-diet regimen (google it). Treat medical condition (chol, diabetes etc) well.If these fail to adequately lower your BP to less than 140/90, consult your doc..Good luck.