How can I clean out my system?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: WHOA !

Please do not fall for the hip or the fringy.
Politely, the flora in your colon is a necessary delicate balance. Surely you would hesitate before flushing out your circulatory (blood) system. Do be careful and sensible.

In brief: WHOA !

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Please don't.

Your system is not "dirty", and does not need to be cleansed, no matter what you've read online or anywhere else.
There is not a shred of credible evidence to support any of those "cleansing" philosophies. There are a variety of legitimate, effective treatments for psoriasis that your dermatologist will be happy to sort through with you to find the one that works best for you.

In brief: Please don't.

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Lonna Larsh

In brief: How to be healthy

I agree with the other answers here, but i would like to add something.
I think you are asking how you can have a healthy and clean body. This is easy advice, though hard to do. As michael pollan says, eat food, not too much, mostly plants. Exercise for an hour every day. Drink no more than 1 drink of alcohol a day but lots of water. Sleep 7-9 hours a night. Don't smoke. Good luck!

In brief: How to be healthy

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Colon cleansing? run

The colon cleansing advertisements are every where! they promise to rid of your impurities.
.Sure they help you poop more than usual, but that is all they do. There is nothing stuck-on-colon wall and so cleansing agents don't clean anything. Best is to eat healthy/balanced diet, keep ideal body wt, exercise regularly, sleep well, reduce stress, don't smoke/do drugs..See doc regularly! good luck.

In brief: Colon cleansing? run

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: Which system

The body is made up of lots of different systems.
Which system would you like to have cleaned out?

In brief: Which system

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Arnon Rubin