Why do I lose vision in my right eye sometimes it also sometimes gets blurry, the vision returns in minutes, I do not experience any numbness or hdach?

See a doctor. Sudden loss of vision or blurred vision can be a sign of neurological or vascular conditions that require prompt attention. Pain is not necessary for the condition to be serious. Please see an eye doctor immediately. Many conditions can be treated if caught early!
Migraine. Many people believe the right eye sees only on the right side and the left eye only on the left side. What you may be experiencing is an ophthalmic migraine which does not have a headache associated with it. It may last minutes and occur with various frequency. Suggest covering one eye and then the other and see if the disturbance in your vision is similar in both eyes. This will verify this.