I'm get pain in my back just below my rib cage, there is also golf ball size lump in that spot I sneezed about a week ago that's what started it I fel?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Did the lump...

...Appear when the pain started, or was it there before that? If the pain feels like it is coming from the lump, you could have a ruptured epidermal cyst as suggested; if not, the two could be unrelated.
You should let your doctor take a look - pain is your body asking for help.

In brief: Did the lump...

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Epidermoid cyst

Epidermoid cysts usually don't cause problems unless they get very large or the cyst wall ruptures, exposing the inside keratin to the surrounding tissue.
This is a problem because the contents of an epidermoid cyst are very irritating to the tissue around the cyst. The only cure is surgery to remove the cyst wall. See your dermatologist asap.

In brief: Epidermoid cyst

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology