Have acquired hypermobile joints/flat feet/overpronation. If wear orthotics 24/7 can hypermobility worsen of knees, ankles etc w normal activiities?

Orthotics =stability. All the supportive things one can do to stabilize hyper mobility is definitely in the right direction. Wearing orthotics and good shoes are great for hyper mobility. Maintaining your normal activities is what gives you a quality of life. If you continue to have pain and/or stability issues, consult your physician.
No. There is no good evidence that orthotics will ever "correct" an arch. If they do reduce pain, then continuing to wear them when upright would be encouraged. Hypermobility includes many congential/acquired problems but can also be overdiagnosed in those at the far end of the normal gaussian distribution. I would not expect that wearing these would worsen any "hypermobility" of the ankles/knees/etc.