Burning stiffness n bulging in both legs, shortness of breath n pain in back near shoulder blades, could this b a clot or embolism n what should I do?

Needs evaluation. Your symptoms can be due to many things but you need to be evaluated asap. It is always important to rule out the most significant potential problem which could be a blood clot and possible pulmonary embolism (clot in the lung) or thoracic aneurysm. You should go to the emergency room where the proper tests can be done, the diagnosis made and the treatment instituted.
If short if breath. Leg swelling, pain and redness may suggest multiple problems but one of the most dangerous ones is a blood clot which could certainly travel to your lungs and become a pulmonary embolism. Although certainly the symptoms you are presenting could be related to something different and completely benign if you are in doubt please go immediately to the ed for evaluation.