I have a bump on the back of my neck, you can't see it but you can feel it. Its getting bigger and it really hurts. What could this be?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Neck lump
The two most common causes are an inflammed lymph node (should settle down by itself; these are not usually very painful), or a developing boil or infected sebaceous cyst, which may need to be surgically opened up and/or treated with antibiotics.

In brief: Neck lump
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. David Kam
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Mass back of head
The differential diagnosis includes lipoma, epidermoid inclusion cyst and other neoplasm, see an ENT doctor in your area.

In brief: Mass back of head
Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam
Dr. Peter Katz
I agree, another cause could be an inflamed lymph node. You could see your primary care doctor who could also refer you to an ENT, Dermatologist or for an appropriate imaging test to further learn what the lump is.