Ok I am craving for my partner who lives far what's the best way to tell him I crave him and adore him ? And want to have sex with him ? 

Dr. Toner Overley

In brief: Intimacy

Openness encourages intimacy.
Unless you know your partner well, this could well be a shock. Why not start with a "warm-up" such as, "i really miss you." "i wish we could be together", etc. Then your partner can respond, and you can get a sense of their feelings. Then you can pick up, from his response, what he may want to hear and how it is said.

In brief: Intimacy

Openness encourages intimacy.
Dr. Toner Overley
Dr. Toner Overley
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Craving partner

The best way is just to tell him. Generally, men will like to hear this.
Don't let it turn into a nag, however. The positive aspect is that he's missed and most people like to hear this and feel valued. The negative aspect is that you're apart--i assume for a good reason that can't be helped. It can be frustrating to dwell on a subject too much if you can't do anything about it.

In brief: Craving partner

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Jane Van Dis